Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is new

Boring work anecdote: I have been working on a very long story for quite some time. I tried to some of the structural issues with such a long piece by breaking it into sections. There are 4, and each was originally named for something the characters try to purchase or get within the section: Dress, Car, Salad, and Repair. Just now, beginning to go over some details in the final section, I find that someone who is most likely me has changed the title to Light. Light???? What did I mean by that? Seriously, I can't make one connection between that title and the content of the section, let alone remember my actual thought process when I chose it. Could this be a very specific computer virus, or a sign that I'm working too much when I'm tired?

I hate this part right here
RR

No comments: