Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Up (and) coming

All Idle Tigers fans (and fans-to-be, and fans-in-law) should be at Cameron house this Thursday for the Spirit Salon album launch! Shameless groupie that I am, I'll push a little more:

a SPIRIT SALON SPECIAL: Idle Tigers album launch
with Pants and Tie and Katherine Sheng Morrison
Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 9:15pm
The Cameron House
408 Queen Street West (Queen and Spadina)
Toronto, ON

Another thing that's coming up at some point is the release of the new issue of UofT lit mag *echolocation*. The website is no longer being updated, but if you go here you can see a picture of how the cover will look, which I think is pretty dreamy. Of course, I'm biased because said cover contains my short story, "The Weatherboy," among other gems and treasures. Things don't much run on schedule in the echolocating world, but allegedly it'll be available in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

My girlfriend was insulted by a futurist artist
RR

No comments: