Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Countdown!

For those not keeping track (yes, I know, that's everybody but me) there are only seventeen days left until the great Becky Brace-off 2007! This experience is ten to fifteen years later than everyone else had it (it could be worse: I could’ve had them on that whole time!) but I’m still really really really excited. Hence this countdown, wherein I shall enumerate all the very good things I am looking forward to doing braceless. This is something of a list of complaints about things I can’t do now, I suppose, but with a rose-coloured angle. I think. Well, anyways, so far I’m planning on:

Eating an apple while jauntily walking down the street
Smiling broadly without feeling one iota of self-consciousness
Kissing someone without feeling the tips of the brackets dig into my lips
Eating corn on the cob
Flossing my teeth late at night when I’m groggy and unable to concentrate very hard
Crunching a hard candy
Posing for my grad pictures

More to come, I’m sure.

I hate the ending myself / but it started with an all right scene
RR

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I am so excited for you.