Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Linkages

I am mainly recovered from last week's slump, and have various good things to suggest, report, and share:

--If you missed Sunday afternoon's lovely Draft Reading Series 5.2 Salon des Refuses(you poor thing), you can recapture some of the magic by reading Mark's essay on rejection (from the Draft magazine) or looking at AJ's pictures.

--If you are still in hot pursuit of poetic pleasures to celebrate Poetry Month, why not go see the Toronto Poetry Vendors launch their big bright green poetry machine (I have no idea if it's actually green, but it's called Spearmint...), this Sunday at This Ain't the Rosedale Library.

--Another poetic option would be to read my one and only published poem, originally from echolocation, now reposted on Pickle Me This. I am pretty proud that Kerry considered this piece--called "Dead Boyfriend Disco"--worthy of inclusion in her Poetic April. I write perhaps three poems a year, mainly lame ones, so I'm pretty proud that DBD exists, period. Warning: it's really long, probably because I wanted it to be a story.

And yes, I am still reading tomorrow evening, 7pm, at the Free Times Cafe with fine folks like Adrienne Gruber and Andrew Daley. I am looking forward to it because it's going to be fun; you might be looking forward to it being over so I'll stop mentioning it every day!

RR

1 comment:

David James said...

Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Woolen Sweaters/Inner Vest for 0-3-6-9-12-18 months 1-2 years newborn baby sweaters (Multicolour) Unisex
baby sweaters new born 0 3 months kids baby sweaters woolen for baby girls boys sweaters set unisex woolen vest inner apna showroom
APNA SHOWROOM Baby Boy's & Baby Girl's Cotton Graphic Print Night Suit Set Pack of 2 (apsw_Baby_products_355_White_12-18 Months)
Baby cotton night suit for baby boys or girls new born white night suits for daily use night wear rat k bacho ka suitcotton apna showroom