Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rebecca Reading

This is a last reminder (because I need to spend tomorrow freaking out, and most of Saturday on the train), that I am reading on Saturday afternoon at 5pm at the Manx pub in Ottawa (here's the Facebook invitation if you like). I hear the Manx is the nicest pub in Ottawa, if that's any incentive for you to come.

Of course, I know many people can't make it, either because they are busy or don't live in Ottawa or some combination thereof. If you would like to hear me read anyway, you could try this little podcast of the Hear hear reading I did in August, of the first half of my new story, "Cheese-Eaters."

Actually, since it will be a different reading on Saturday, you could actually do both of the above. If, you know, you felt like it.

RR

No comments: