Monday, September 28, 2009

Matching Quote Game

Everyone's been just so quotable lately that I was going to just provide you with a list of highlights, but then I thought it would be even more fun to let readers match the quotations with their attributions--that's the level of interactivity the internet is famous for, no? So here's what they said:

a) I'm starting to feel just a little abused--like a coffee machine in an office.

b) She liked me as well as the next person, anyway, and the next person hadn't come along yet.

c) This is like the confused leading the blind, leading a bunch of shrews. Don't look so calm: you're blind and you've got shrews on your tail!

d) The status is not quo.

e) Montreal metalheads are hardcore. At shows, they throw the skeletons of the people they've eaten onto the stage.

So who said what?

1) Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

2) My friend J.

3) Leon Rooke

4) Shakira

5) Teenagers on subway

No links, to discourage you from looking this stuff up. Answers can go in the comments section, and I think the prize is only eternal glory, though I'll try to think of something better than that. I'll post right answers at the end of the week, to give time for the two or three people who actually ever play my reindeer games to play.

That's amore
RR

1 comment:

AMT said...

i cannot play the game because i am too overwhelmed by the shrews. i looked for your brother in the list, but since he wasn't there, i am going to assume that one comes from joss wheedon, and that the teenagers are the ones who think montreal metalheads toss remains onto stages. other than that... i continue to laugh.

this is a great game, though, and i think my blog needs to play some too.