Sunday, June 28, 2009

Web presence

My audiobook debut edges ever closer--Rattling Books has made me an author page for my contribution to Earlit Shorts 4. And now I know that my partners in audio shorts are Chris Benjamin, Michael Collins, J.J. Steinfeld and Leslie Vryenhoek. I'm stoked!

In other news:

1. I had a lovely weekend and was only outside during the sunny parts.
2. I'm starting to be ok holding babies, although only if a) the parents are present and b) the baby is awesome.
3. Ontario strawberries!!!
4. I'm the least-efficient writer ever.
5. This week has a holiday in the middle of it!
6. Yay, everything (except #4)!

And the girl at the top wearing tulle
RR

1 comment:

Ransermo said...

Thank you for saying my baby is awesome. She was quite impressed with you as well...except when you tried to steal her zebra toy. :)