Sunday, November 30, 2008

So much stuff

*Once* gets an honourable mention in the Globe and Mail's Top 100 Books, in Jim Bartley's (first fiction) top five section. My story "Hello Hello" (which is not in my book, if you are keeping track of these things) is in the current issue of Rampike Magazine, on choicer newsstands now. And, back to *Once*, it got a lovely review in Simon Fraiser University's The Peak. Oh, and more pictures from the Windsor readings over at Thirsty.

Wow. All this, and it's raining? Doesn't seem to suit the mood, now, does it?

Tonight you're doing something / this fix is more important / than you are
RR

2 comments:

The Chapati Kid said...

It's also in the Quill and Quire's Best Books for 2008. And that's more a list of 10 than 100!

So congratulations! Let me know if you want me to send you the text of the article. (email me).

Rebecca Rosenblum said...

Thanks, CK, I bought the issue!! It is lovely, very.

RR