Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reading!

Tomorrow night launches Pivot Readings at the Press Club! I am so stoked to be a part of it, along with Leigh Nash, Alex Boyd and Paul Vermeersch. Here's the deets, from mistress of ceremonies Carey Toane:

850 Dundas Street West, three blocks west of Bathurst on the north side of the street, and easily accessible by both the Dundas and Bathurst streetcars. The party starts at 8 and goes till late. No cover, no hat.

I think it's going to be a wicked good night (a little bird told me that so many others are of the same opinion that one might wish to get there right at 8 to get a chair!) and I really hope you can make it. But certainly do not fret if you can't, because Pivot will be proceeding apace with three new readers every second Wednesday--how's that for service?

I will also be doing a couple more readings in Toronto in the next few weeks, if you should be interested. One for example will be on Tuesday November 11 at the Rivoli, 7ish, and feature Michael Bryson, Nathan Whitlock, Harold Hoefle and myself. Another swinging evening, I would say. And more to come!

Heart like a wheel
RR

No comments: