Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everybody blog!

At That Shakespeherian Rag, Nigel Beale refuses the Salon de Refuses, and at Thirsty, Dan Wells refuses back. Intersection is blogging again, but I just found out. My Tragic Right Hip has been blogging for a while, but I just discovered her existence and coolness.

My friend C. has no personal internet presence sadly, but does have a very cool iPhone. I have nothing new to say about anything, but I was happier about being photographed with an iPhone than this photograph would lead you to believe. On the positive side, I no longer hate my hair. On the negative side, my horoscope continues to advise patience. Hence the eye-roll?



Does he get lost / hey what are you reading?
RR

1 comment:

Malcolm Hill said...

Everybody loves me!!! Well... at least you and Kulsum. Oh ya.. check out my very long and informal take on the Salon. I'm not very nice to the panelist unfortunately. I'm on their side though.