Thursday, June 12, 2008

Illuminations

Good news: there are two more events in the Festival of the Short Story. Earlier this week, I missed Elyse Friedman and Pasha Malla moderated by Caroline Adderson, and Anthony DeSa and Caroline Adderson moderated by Russell Smith (dammit, on both counts).

However, tonight, though I'll get to see Ahmad Saidullah and Sharon English moderated by Jane Urquhart, at the Palmerston Library (560 Palmerston, two blocks west of Bathurst Station). And of course tomorrow it'll be me and David Whitton, moderated by Lynn Coady at 40 Orchard View Blvd (one block north of Eglinton Station).

No links for all these wonderful names, because I am so so so tired. Life has been exhausting of late, making up, I suppose for the times when I can take the time to blog in great, linkified detail how I came to own a Tupperware egg-separater (a great anecdote, let me tell you). The upside of exhaustion is that it displaces nerves, so though I am less than 24 hours away from a public speaking endeavour, I am relatively calm.

And by calm I of course mean groggy.

Who taught you to live like that?
RR

No comments: