Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not knowingness

You know how that man who leaps across the screen when you open Acrobat Professional is so suave?

Remember back in 2004 when it seemed like "lad lit" was going to be the next big thing?

Don't you find it strange when diet cola goes past it's best-before and the aspertame half-lifes and you're left with just the actual flavour of cola?

No, you probably don't, do you?

I always figured my life would diverge from the mainstream; I just thought it would go more towards riot-grrl subversiveness and less towards personal relationships with obscure consumer goods.

Oh well.

I watch the bones in your back

RR

1 comment:

frede said...

I am not familiar with this coca-cola phenomenon. I only have coke zero in the fridge so I will buy a coke diet downstairs and see if it works !!!