Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's Up Today

Today is the only day of the year when I buy a daily newspaper (unless of course someone I know publishes something in one, or gets married or dies and it is annoucned in one): it's Milk Calendar day! Lots of places publish pretty recipe calendars, but the Dairy Farmers' organization were first (I have no proof) and best (I have no proof of this either, but am sure, having tried to cook things from others). I could not figure out from the website exactly what newspapers have it today, but in Toronto it's The Star and I know a number of other TorStar owned papers carry it too. I hope you get one, it's groovy (no, it isn't, it's the polar opposite of groovy, but still wonderful).

Lalalala!
RR

1 comment:

frede said...

My paper had no milk calendar. even though they advertised for it! Bah bah !!! Hope you are having a good weekend !