Monday, September 17, 2007

Ambivalence

I am very tired, and while I have semi-interesting things to tell you of my past adventures (baseball, brunch, Balls of Fury, the past will keep while the future my interest you. Tomorrow evening I'm going to the launch of Jonathan Garfinkel's second book, Ambivalence tomorrow night, and I thought others might wanna, too. Here's the details, gacked from Facebook (I'm *sure* no one minds):

Jonathan Garfinkel's new book launches at the Gladstone with This is Not a Reading Series
Date:
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Time:
8:00pm - 11:55pm
Location:
Gladstone Hotel
Street:
1214 Queen St. West

I am I guess a little unqualified to be selling this, my copy of the book is still lost in Canada Post-edness, but I did read a chunk of it in The Walrus as A House Divided" and some bits even earlier, back in our student days (insert mist here). So I'm at least sort of qualified to imagine that this will be an evening worth your time.

See you there?

I hallucinated I could read your mind
RR

No comments: